Looking for a way to make purchasing easier in your district? Consider the p-Card program offered jointly between Oregon ASBO and Illinois ASBO. All the research and vetting has been done for you. And because the work was done by school business folks, you can trust that the unique purchasing requirements and procedures for schools have been considered.
- Control what is purchased and where without the labor intensive PO approval process
- No annual fees, transaction charges or implementation fees
- No limit to the number of cards that can be issued
- Each card can be independently controlled with specific spending parameters
- Download the information packet
- The Board of Directors must adopt a resolution approving participation
- Designate your p-Card administrator
- Complete the forms and gather packet materials
- Upon approval, training will start for the administrator
A Procurement Card program is offered through a partnership between Oregon ASBO and Illinois ASBO. The documents below will let you know what you will need to do and how to proceed if you decide you want to participate.
For more information, contact Angie Peterman, Josie Hummert, or Holly Wallace at IASBO.