Become a Member
The Oregon Association of School Business Officials is a professional organization affiliated with the Association of School Business Officials International. OASBO's mission is to support public education by providing resources, programs, activities and training for business officials.
Benefits of General Membership
- A listserv – to stay informed of important information and ask questions of your peers to help solve problems.
- Attend several workshops and conferences throughout the year at discounted rates.
- Access the New Business Managers Institute. A 3-year intensive training program builds a solid foundation of knowledge through seven modules and access to a group of mentors.
- Apply for certification through OASBO’s Professional Certification program (after 12 months of membership).
- Access to a procurement card program to make purchasing and tracking a breeze.
- Access to an electronic resource center filled with documents and information so you don't have to recreate the wheel.
Dues Year: January – December
Renewal: Annually via invoice in November
Dues are not pro-rated and are non-transferable.
Members must adhere to the Code of Ethics & Professional Standards
Individual General Membership
This membership is for you if you are an employee of a:
- School District
- Education Service District
- Community College
- Governmental entity
ASBO International Membership
Two Dues One Invoice
Dues: $240 (ASBO) + $200 (OASBO) = $440
In cooperation with ASBO International, you have the ability to pay your Oregon ASBO and ASBO International memberships with one check. Visit ASBO International’s website for the benefits of being an ASBO member.
*** Adding ASBO International Membership?
If you would like to add ASBO International membership to your OASBO dues, please contact Josie or Sue.
Company Memberships & Partnerships
See the Corporate Partnership for more about membership and partnering with OASBO.