Receive a scholarship to help pay your way to the 2020 ASBO International Annual Conference & Expo. Each scholarship is $2,000 and can be used for registration, travel costs such as airfare, hotel, mileage and/or meals. The OASBO Board has committed to providing the scholarship opportunity to as many OASBO members as possible.
It is possible that ASBO International will cancel the in-person event in Nashville. If they hold a virtual event, the scholarships will still be available to those who won but the amount of the scholarship will be reduced to cover the registration fee only.
In 2020, we estimate the cost to attend at $2,700 - $3,000 total. This total includes, registration, membership, airfare, three nights hotel, and some incidental costs. Your costs may vary.
The Annual Conference is a great way to meet and greet peers in an international setting as well as participate in world class professional development. Check out ASBO International's website for more information. They even have resources to help you convince your boss of the value of attending.
October 2 - 5, 2020
Gaylord Opryland | Nashville, Tennessee
Applicaiton deadline is June 15, 2020
If You are a Finalist...
- We will send an informational email with instructions and a request to fill out a questionaire. Some details we'll need are: arrival/departure dates, who you want to register you (us or you), guests traveling with you, shirt sizes.
- You must make your own hotel and travel arrangements. Helpful hints and information will be included in the initial email.
- Registration: We can register you and pay ASBO directly. If you'd rather register yourself, you may do so online. The questionaire will allow you to tell us your preference.
- A form will be provided so you can request reimbursement for expenses. OASBO requires the form and receipts for reimbursement. Receipts do not need to match the balance of the scholarship exactly but do need to meet or exceed the balance of the scholarship.
- Look forward to getting to know your fellow Oregon attendees as we'll share group information so you can connect with each other. We plan group activities and meals during the conference. You won't be alone if you don't want to be.
OASBO offers the ability to pay both dues for OASBO and ASBO International via once invoice, annually in the fall.