Receive a scholarship to help pay your way to the 2019 ASBO International Annual Conference & Expo. Each scholarship is $2,000 and can be used for registration, travel costs such as airfare, hotel, mileage and/or meals. The OASBO Board has committed to providing the scholarship opportunity to as many OASBO members as possible. As such, the process and questions have changed this year.
In 2019, we estimate the cost to attend at $2,700 - $3,000 total. This total includes, registration, membership, airfare, three nights hotel, and some incidental costs. Your costs may vary.
The Annual Meeting is a great way to meet and greet peers in an international setting as well as participate in world class professional development. Check out ASBO International's website for more information. They even have resources to help you convince your boss of the value of attending.
October 25 - 28, 2019
Gaylord National | National Harbor, Maryland
If You are a Finalist...
- We will send an informational email with instructions and a request to fill out a questionaire. Some details we'll need are: arrival/departure dates, who you want to register you (us or you), guests traveling with you, shirt sizes.
- You must make your own hotel and travel arrangements. Helpful hints and information will be included in the initial email.
- Registration: We can register you and pay ASBO directly. If you'd rather register yourself, you may do so online. The questionaire will allow you to tell us your preference.
- A form will be provided so you can request reimbursement for expenses. OASBO requires the form and receipts for reimbursement. Receipts do not need to match the balance of the scholarship exactly but do need to meet or exceed the balance of the scholarship after registration is paid.
- Look forward to getting to know your fellow Oregon attendees as we'll share group information so you can connect with each other. We plan group activities and meals during the conference. You won't be alone if you don't want to be.
OASBO offers the ability to pay both dues for OASBO and ASBO International via once invoice, annually in the fall.