ASBO International Annual Meeting & Expo Scholarship
Win a scholarship to help pay your way to the 2018 ASBO International Annual Meeting & Expo. Each scholarship can be used to cover registration, and/or travel costs such as airfare, hotel, mileage or meals.
The Annual Meeting is a great way to meet and greet peers in an international setting as well as participate in world class professional development. Check out ASBO International's website for more information. They even have resources to help you convince your boss of the value of attending.
September 21-24, 2018
Gaylord Palms | Kissimmee, Florida
If You Win ...
- We will send an informational email with instructions and a request to fill out a questionaire. Some details we'll need are: arrival/departure dates, who you want to register you (us or you), guests traveling with you, shirt sizes.
- You must make your own hotel and travel arrangements. Helpful hints and information will be included in the initial email.
- Registration: We can register you and pay ASBO directly. If you'd rather register yourself, you may do so online. The questionaire will allow you to tell us your preference.
- A form will be provided so that you can request reimbursement for expenses. OASBO requires the form and receipts for reimbursement. Receipts do not need to match the balance of the scholarship exactly but do need to meet or exceed the balance of the scholarship after registration is paid.
- Look forward to getting to know your fellow Oregon attendees as we'll share group information so you can connect with each other. Additionally, Oregon has group activities during the conference. You won't be alone.
Oregon on the International Stage
Claire Hertz is running for Vice President of ASBO International. The election will be held in August of 2018. If Claire is elected she will take office in 2019.
Want to vote for Claire? ASBO International members are eligible to vote. If you aren't a member, consider the benefits of membership or contact an OASBO Board Member if you want to hear a personal story about the benefits.